We admit three classes of incoming students each year, spring, summer and fall, on a rolling basis. This means you don't have to meet application deadlines - you can apply anytime, and we'll review your application as soon as you submit it. We are currently accepting online applications for:
We accept applicants until all seats are full for a given term - so for the best chances, complete your application as early as possible.
Before you apply, also make sure you understand our admissions requirements, which include:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited undergraduate institution received before classes start.
- LSAT scores from within the last five years. You may take the LSAT here at Phoenix School of Law, or any authorized testing location. Find one at www.lsac.org.
Ensure your application is complete and ready for review by following these steps:
1. Register with the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) and the Credential Assembly Service (CAS) at www.lsac.org. Keep your account active and your fees paid to avoid delays.
2. Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended be sent to LSAC. Include all undergraduate, graduate, or prior law schools you have attended, even if you took just one course there.
3. Submit a personal statement and current résumé. Download our personal statement requirements for guidance. You may also include a diversity statement that describes an element of your personal, professional, or cultural background that would contribute to our program's diversity.
4. Request two letters of recommendation, preferably from academic sources who are familiar with your character, motivations and skills, and can speak to your ability to succeed in law school. Have the letters sent to LSAC, or to us at:
Phoenix School of Law, Admissions
One North Central Ave, Suite 1301
Phoenix, AZ 85004
5. Apply online. While we can accept your application at any time, we strongly recommend you complete steps 1-4 first to expedite the review process. When you apply, indicate whether you prefer the full-time or part-time curriculum. If you're transferring, visiting, or auditing, read about those requirements first. Apply online here:
Review & Acceptance Process
Our Dean of Admissions and faculty members will review your completed application, and you'll be sent our final decision via email, and sometimes regular mail as well - usually within 3-4 weeks. You can also check your application status online anytime.
Once accepted, we'll send you additional information about things like:
- Deposits: You must make a deposit to hold your seat. Look for details in your acceptance letter. You can submit your deposit online through here.
- Transcripts: Before the first day of classes, you'll need to have an official transcript mailed directly to us from the institution that granted your bachelor's degree. This is in addition to the transcripts received from LSAC.
- Orientation: We'll send you all the details on our multiday, mandatory orientation after you've been accepted.
We're here to help! Contact our admissions team anytime for more information.