Earn your law degree at a school where your unique experiences are valued -and your passion is shared. At Phoenix School of Law, you'll be part of a diverse, driven student body, gain real-world skills and work closely with professors who are as accessible as they are experienced.
Our ABA accredited JD program enrolls students from across the country, and from all kinds of backgrounds. In fact, our fall 2012 class hails from 37 states, 160 undergraduate schools and 74 majors - and our diversity enrollment is at 46 percent.
As a Phoenix School of Law student, you'll gain not just theoretical skills, but the practical tools and techniques you need for success in today's legal market. You'll also have access to in-depth career resources designed for both students and alumni.
Find out if Phoenix School of Law is right for you. Learn more about our application process, requirements, options and events:
- How to Apply: Follow this step-by-step guide to our online admissions process to ensure your application is reviewed as soon as possible.
- Admissions Requirements: Phoenix School of Law takes a holistic admissions approach that considers LSAT or GPA and evaluates a broad range of factors to a student's potential to succeed in law school. See what else we look for in a Phoenix School of Law applicant.
- Tuition & Financial Aid: Get cost of attendance information, learn about loans and scholarships and talk with a financial aid specialist.
- Visit Campus: Take a tour of our downtown Phoenix campus, meet with an admissions advisor and sit in on a real class.
- Transfer, Visiting and Audit Students: If you're transferring from or enrolled in another law school, or if you want to audit a course rather than enroll as a degree-seeking student, read this first.